QUALITY, ENVIRONMETAL PROTECTION ANT OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
Tiltuva UAB, is a construction company specializing in construction and maintenance (upkeep) of road, street and engineering transport structures (bridges, viaducts, tunnels, culverts, etc.).
Operating principles and objectives of the company:
- to use modern manufacturing technologies, materials and management processes in order to offer products and services of the highest quality;
- to guarantee that projects which are being and have been implemented comply with the requirements of legal acts regulating their quality, environmetal protection and occupational health and safety;
- honestly fulfil agreements and obligations to our customers;
- to save natural resources and the surrounding environment, as well as to ensure safe and healthy working conditions for our employees while providing our services;
Seeking to assure that the company operates according to the defined principles and objectives, our top managers:
- are constantly improving the quality, environmental and occupational health and safety management systems of the company which comply with the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards;
- are planning and managing processes related with the quality of the performed work, environmental protection and health and safety regulations of our employees as well as obligations to our customers;
- are improving technologies in order to achieve more effective manufacturing and service processes;
- set the quality, environmental protection and occupational health and safety objectives and tasks which are in line with the construction market trends, customer’s expectations and pollution prevention principles. Constantly observe the ongoing processes, analyse their indexes and follow their compliance with the defined requirements.
Within the scope of his/her responsibilities every employee of the company is responsible for the quality of the performed work, environmental protection, performance improvement and aims to become a professional of the respective field.